Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013

2013 is officially over. It was a weird year for me. I don't know if I would call it "good," but I did have some good times. Here's a little look back:


So now it's on to 2014. In year's past, I've gotten really into new year's resolutions and all that, but I always end up forgetting about them or changing my priorities throughout the year. So instead this year I'm going to focus on one general thing: quality over quantity. This is especially relevant to blogging. Recently I feel like I've been posting just for the sake of posting and I'm not really that excited about it at all. So in the new year I'm going to take a little break to re-evaluate/re-build. Then I'm going to come back with a new sort of blog and more quality posts. I'm already in planning mode and I'm much more excited about it than I have been for a long time. I'm not sure what I'll do with this blog exactly - for now it will stay up and I might post some personal things now and again. But for more regular updates you can find me on: instagram, twitter, or tumblr.

So here's to a new year! Do you have any goals or resolutions?

1 comment :

  1. Weird. Yes, that sums up 2013. I don't think I've seen many people go "BEST YEAR EVER" but it hasn't been the worst, it seems, either. I like weird. And I spy an Eevee :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...