Lately I've been:
- Enjoying all of the great (and terrible) scary movies on TV.
- Feeling like I didn't do enough to celebrate fall/Halloween, but mostly just really excited for Christmas season.
- Hanging out with my new dog always.
- Finishing up moving out of my apartment and into a new home. I didn't even realize what a huge process it would be.
Goals for November:
- Get fully unpacked and organized in my new place
- Decorate for Christmas
- Bake something just about once a week
Favorite Posts from October:
- Lou Reed kept a running list of songs he liked from the radio on Spotify.
- Filed under: things I really need to remember always - 10 Rules of getting paid as a creative.
- Remember Coolio? Of course you do. Well, he recently jammed an acoustic version of Gangster's Paradise with some college kids.
- What has Kevin G from Mean Girls been up to lately? Just being a stud.
- Nelly acknowledges the female struggle. Yes, that Nelly.
What have you been up to lately?