Lately I've been:
- Enjoying some time off work with a trip to Disney World
- Preparing to move and (unsuccessfully) trying to pack my current apartment and get rid of as much as possible
- Enjoying having straight-across bangs again (I'm sure this won't last for long and I'll be cursing myself for cutting them)
- Decorating for fall (even though I'm moving) and eating all of the Reese's pumpkins.
Goals for October:
- Go to as many apple orchards and cider mills as possible.
- Make more real meals and bake more things from scratch.
- Get rid of junk.
Favorite Posts from September:
- Alcoholic Butterbeer Recipe
- DIY Light-up Constellation Canvas
- Girls Night With Barefoot Refresh
- Homemade Sausage Balls
- Have you tried out this Harry Potter MTBI Chart? I got Remus Lupin and he's my favorite so I'm a big fan of this.
- 24 life lessons from Orange is the New Black.
- I'm trying to do yoga at home more lately, so I'm going to try AT LEAST doing this every morning.
- My grandma was definitely a better dresser than I am. Yours probably was too.
- Supersize a small space - these are some tricks I might need to keep in mind for my upcoming move.
- Did someone say taco cleanse?
What have you been up to this month?