Lately I've been:
- Feeling: incredibly grateful for all my wonderful friends
- Working on: listing more vintage // keeping up with all of my day-to-day projects
- Missing: fall - it's been a little colder around here, so it has me all nostalgic for colder weather.
- Looking forward to: going to Disney World next month and possibly taking a few smaller trips with friends between now and then??
- Watching: Orange is the New Black - I'm seriously obsessed with this show. If you haven't started it yet I highly recommend it.
- Reading: Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Eating: lots of mac and cheese and grilled cheese and fried cheese and the other day I had a grilled cheese with fried mozzarella sticks INSIDE it UGH it was so amazing.
Goals for August:
- Work on decorating the rest of my apartment besides my living room
- Practice yoga more regularly
- Post on this blog more regularly and also find some new blogs to read
- Beyonce sang a tribute to Detroit at her show here earlier in the month. I didn't think it was possible to love her any more.
- More hometown love - Detroit doesn't get X-Games, decides to do it its damn self.
- Do you like the movie The Sandlot? Stupid question - of course you do. Well, the cast reunited recently and my heart melted.
- In case you missed it: J.K. Rowling secretly wrote a book under another name and I'm really excited to read it.
- Historical origins of women-specific slang words. If nothing else, this was just a really interesting read.