Lately I've been:
- Feeling: sick (just for a few days) // hungry (always) // really happy with my life and all the people in it
- Working on: lots of DIY projects for my apartment // creating an actual budget to keep my spending in check (a.k.a. I need a beer allowance)
- Missing: being at the lake with my friends // practicing yoga regularly
- Looking forward to: going to Chicago later this month // more nights out with friends
- Watching: I recently finished s1 of Girls and s2 of Veronica Mars so I'm going to continue with those two, but I'm also looking for some good shows that are on Netflix so give me some recommendations!
- Reading: Paper Towns by John Green and I just ordered Divergent/Insurgent so I'm pretty excited to finally start that series
- Eating: ice cream pretty much every single day
Goals for July:
- Save money!
- Clean out my closet and the rest of my apartment so I can have a swap with friends and then get rid of the rest at a garage sale later this year
- Finally actually really really launch my vintage shop
- This photo of a grown-up Calvin and Hobbes really did bring a tear to my eye.
- JK Rowling shared some of her handwritten annotations in a copy of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone so clearly it's like looking into the mind of a genius/queen of the world.
- The 27 stages of getting addicted to a television show is especially relevant to my life.
- NPR released this guide with every running joke on Arrested Development (including s4!)
- A rainbow of Hillary Clinton's pantsuits. Because obviously.
- Twelve Habits of Happy, Healthy People Who Don't Give a Shit About Your Inner Peace. Seriously, I can't stress enough how much you should read this.