Lately I've been:
- baking (mostly) new things about once a week
- finishing up decorating my house for Christmas
- watching all of the Christmas movies
- completing all of my gift shopping over the course of one weekend, pretty much! (I found some really great Etsy shops to buy lots of my gifts!!)
Goals for December:
- Do yoga at least three times per week
- Create an editorial blog calendar for next year
- Try some new Christmas recipes in addition to old favorites
Favorite Posts from November:
- This December Activity Guide has me really excited to make the most of this month.
- I really love this idea for a Wes Anderson themed party. The costume possibilities are endless!
- If anyone wants to get me a Christmas gift, this Stevie Nicks documentary would do.
- Anthony Bourdain came to Detroit for his show's season finale and I had some thoughts about the episode, but I really like what he had to say about the city.
- If you love When Harry Met Sally (if you have a soul...) you'll appreciate this prank based on the best scene.
- Also I can't wait to watch this documentary about some badass senior ladies.
What have you been up to lately?