Monday, December 2, 2013

Friendsgiving With Budweiser Project 12


Disclosure: I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Millenial Central and for Budweiser. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for participating. 

This past weekend, my friends and I got together for a Friendsgiving party. There was food, games, drinks, and obviously great people. I ate so much stuffing and cheesy potatoes that I could barely walk. But isn't that the only way to really do a Friendsgiving celebration? On top of all that, the fine folks at Budweiser were kind enough to send us some of their new Project 12 beers to sample. How does one say no to that?

I'm not a beer snob, like at all, but I don't exactly drink a lot of regular old Budweiser. I love sampling new types of beer and learning about different flavors. So I was pretty interested in trying out the new Project 12 flavors and seeing how they stacked up against my favorite local and craft beers. We poured each different type of beer into little sample glasses so that different people could try each different type.


I received three different varieties to try: Beechwood Bock, Vanilla Bourbon Cask, and North Pacific Style Lager. The North Pacific Style Lager was definitely my favorite. It had a lot of flavor for how light it felt. The other two were pretty sweet, with vanilla and chocolate and caramel flavors. I'm not super into sweet beers, but I would definitely keep these around for some of my relatives during the holidays. I think they'd go well with all the baked goods I keep around for such occasions. And since I know some of them normally prefer sweeter drinks, it could be a pretty perfect solution.

Those aren't the only flavors available. You can learn more about the rest of them here and even find out where to get your own variety pack. 

So that was my experience with Friendsgiving and Budweiser Project 12. Have you tried any new drinks lately? What do you plan to have on hand for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...