Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December Wrapup

I honestly can't believe it's the last day of 2013. This year went by faster than any other. I'm not even sure how I feel about it just yet, and I certainly haven't had time to do an entire wrapup post like all the other bloggers out there who are evidently 100 times more organized and prepared than I am. For this and similar reasons, I have a lot of changes in mind for 2014, but I'll get into that in a later post. For now, here's a typical monthly wrapup post.


Lately I've been:
  • cleaning up the after-holiday mess around my house
  • trying out all of my new kitchen gadgets I got for Christmas
  • planning lots of new things for 2014

Goals for January:
  • make more food at home so I spend less money at McDonald's -__-
  • get completely organized for the new year
  • read more books

Favorite posts from December:

What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...