Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Decor DIY Roundup

I've been having a lot of fun decorating my house for Christmas over the past few weeks. It's always really fun to get out decorations and remember the stories behind each one. I was surprised by how many I had actually made myself over the years. Here's a roundup of some of them:


holly hairpin // cardboard gingerbread houses // styrofoam snowmen // deer to reindeer // simple yarn wreath // felt letters garland // holiday memory jar // tree advent calendar // jar snowglobe // joy garland sign // felt circles tree

3 comments :

  1. I was just thinking that your joy garland sign would look awesome hanging on a front door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that merry and bright sign! i've been going through some of my holiday crafts from years past too, and it's amazing how much you forget you've done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the merry and bright garland! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...