Tuesday, November 5, 2013

New Digs

So I've mentioned a few times here that I recently moved. I'm still in the process of unpacking and decorating, so I'm not ready to do a full home tour here (/not sure if I actually will do one), but since I'll probably end up doing a lot of DIY and decorating posts, I thought I should at least show you a little preview of my place.







It's got some interesting paint and wallpaper and a few rooms that really need upgrading, but overall it's really awesome and so much bigger than where I'm used to living so my head is basically spinning with all the projects I can do. I'll be sure to keep you updated.

6 comments :

  1. Awesome! I'm in the process of looking for a bigger place also. I'm pretty excited about the opportunity to decorate! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it's really coming together! I've been in my place for four months and I still need to do a few things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!! Fresh starts are always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's coming along nicely! I really love the clothesline of pictures + bordering pictures at the bottom. Definitely giving me ideas :)

    Keep up the great work!

    http://carrymel.blogspot.com
    -Nhya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! It looks so cute! And do I spy a Dobby? :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...