Monday, November 25, 2013

Lemon Ginger Hot Toddy

It's really cold and I've been feeling a little under the weather lately. So what does that mean? Time for a hot toddy, obviously.



This is a lemon ginger hot toddy, which is still incredibly easy. Start by brewing a cup of lemon ginger tea. If you only have either lemon or ginger tea, simply use a lemon slice or some ground ginger to add the other flavor. Add a teaspoon of honey, a shot of whiskey, and a cinnamon stick or some ground cinnamon. Done! It makes the cold a little more bearable, doesn't it?

2 comments :

  1. I'm looking right past the Jack Daniel's (my hometown hero) and zeroing in on the fantastic Christmas village you've got going on in the background. That thing is huge! And seemingly awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorites! Never thought to make it with a tea bag - usually I use fresh ginger, but never use it all before it goes bad...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...