Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hair Tutorial: Half Twist Thing

Okay, I'm still really bad at doing hair and even worse at naming hairstyles. How do bloggers just name things? I don't get it.


Anyway, I've been trying out new ways to try and tame the mess on my head (left) with minimal work/heat damage. Bangs are really annoying, as are curls that frizz to the point that you can't even tell they're really curls. So if you have similar issues, here's an easy style that requires very little actual styling.

 

Part your hair where you normally part it, and take a small section from one side of your part (probably your bangs), and begin twisting it. After one rotation, add another small section of hair, and keep going until you make it halfway down your head. Do the same on the other side of the part, using bobby pins to secure if necessary. Then tie both sides together in the back. Take the rest of your hair from under the twists and fold it up over the twisted sections. You can secure it with a ponytail holder first, then pin it above that so you can't see the actual knot.



Done! Congratulations, you're now fit to at least go out in public.

2 comments :

  1. Fit to go out in public is what I strive for xD How bloggers name things though, is beyond me. I usually just rock "somewhat descriptive thing-a-ma-jig".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! People just fit words together so nicely and they sound so perfect and then when I go to do it it's like "...uh, you know, the thing?"

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...