Friday, November 29, 2013

DIY Leaf Collage


Well, it's now officially Christmas season according to most people. But I'm still not quite over fall just yet. A few weeks ago, I pressed some leaves that I picked up on a walk, and they're finally done and ready to use!



So I decided to make a little leaf collage with them. It's a pretty self explanatory idea. But you really just need some pressed leaves, a canvas, some scissors, and mod podge. Arrange the leaves on your canvas - some of them might go off the edge a little. Secure them with Mod Podge. Then cut along the edges of your canvas to remove any leaves hanging over. That's all there is to it! And I don't know about where you are, but there are still so many leaves on the ground here. So this is a perfect project to do right now and then just save it to use as fall decor next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...