Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Deer to Reindeer DIY

I'm in complete holiday mode over here, so much that I've even started turning some of my non-holiday decorations into holiday ones. Case in point: this deer. Her name is Farrah Fawncett and I got her at a garage sale years ago. She's really cute but her head has fallen off and been glued on a few times. But for the next couple of months she is no longer a plain old deer, but a magic reindeer.



This isn't much of a DIY. But if you want to do it yourself you basically need a brown pipe cleaner, a red pom pom, and a tiny piece of tape. Voila. Deer to reindeer in about 30 seconds.

1 comment :

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER ANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO CLEVER AND FARRAH IS ADORABLE AS A REINDEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...