Friday, October 11, 2013

S'mores Cocktail


It's technically fall, but the thermometer is still reading like summer here in Michigan. This time of year always makes me want to have a lot of bonfires. And bonfires = s'mores. In celebration of bonfire season, I made a s'mores inspired cocktail.

Mix 1 cup chocolate milk with 2 shots chocolate liqueur. Melt 1 tbsp margarine with 1tbsp brown sugar and mix in 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff and 1 tsp vodka. Take a separate tbsp of marshmallow fluff and coat the top rim of your glass. Crumble graham crackers and add them to the rim. Then pour the chocolate milk mixture and the marshmallow fluff mixture over the top. Enjoy at your next bonfire or whenever you want more s'mores in your life (a.k.a. always).



5 comments :

  1. I'm torn - I love s'mores, but I don't know if my body could handle such a sweet cocktail. But I want ittt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks SO good! Will definitely be making this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. That looks amazing. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...