Thursday, October 24, 2013

Meet Sarge

So I know it's been really quiet around here and I'm a terrible blogger. I wasn't planning on taking any kind of break, but life just kind of got in the way, you know? So anyway, I've been in the process of moving, and working on lots of new projects, and most importantly - I got a new dog!




This is Sarge. He's a corgi/Australian cattle dog mix. We picked him up from the Humane Society over the weekend and he's basically the cutest thing ever. He follows me around all day and I'm pretty happy about it. I can't stop petting him. So that's it! I'll be back to regular posting next week - promise.

4 comments :

  1. Oh. my gosh. I love peppered dogs! I feel like they're such a special kind because they always happen as some kind of mix. And the corgi part means you'll basically have a little teddy bear for years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Sarge! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!! He's gorgeous! I had a red heeler and blue heeler before my current dog! Enjoy - they are so smart!! More photos please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh. my. gosh!! what a cutie!!! i love little legged dogs :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...