Friday, October 4, 2013

Ginger Apple Sangria

Here's a recipe for some autumn-inspired sangria that I tried last year and haven't yet shared on the blog. I think I'm going to have to try it again very soon - maybe this weekend!


What you need:
  • 1 bottle of semi-dry white wine 
  • 3 cups ginger ale 
  • 1/2 cup cranberry juice 
  • 2 honeycrisp apples 
  • 1 orange 
  • 1 lemon 
  • 1 tsp ginger 
  • 1 tsp cinnamon 

Cut up the fruit and mix all the above ingredients in a pitcher. If you want more kick try adding a bit of brandy or peach schnapps. Do you have a favorite type of sangria?

1 comment :

  1. This looks delicious! I will definitely have to try it. :)

    - Lynsey
    Eternally Wanderlyn | www.wanderlyn.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...