Monday, September 9, 2013

Sponsor Wattlebird

Earlier this year I decided to take a break from offering advertising on this blog because it was just getting too complicated and I had a lot of other things on my plate at the time. But I feel a little more stable with my schedule now and I've decided to offer ads again, but I'm going to keep it simple this time.


Beginning in October, regular sidebar button ads (150x150px) will be offered for $5 per month and included in one post per month. I'm also going to offer one special for the end of the year - just $10 for advertising space from October-December. Those are typically my best months for traffic. I can provide more information via email: wattlebirddesigns at gmail dot com. I'll also accept a few trades with other bloggers and giveaway sponsors again. So email me to reserve your spot and I'll put your ad up through the rest of September for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...