Monday, September 30, 2013

Life Lately


Lately I've been:
  • Enjoying some time off work with a trip to Disney World
  • Preparing to move and (unsuccessfully) trying to pack my current apartment and get rid of as much as possible
  • Enjoying having straight-across bangs again (I'm sure this won't last for long and I'll be cursing myself for cutting them)
  • Decorating for fall (even though I'm moving) and eating all of the Reese's pumpkins.

Goals for October:
  • Go to as many apple orchards and cider mills as possible.
  • Make more real meals and bake more things from scratch.
  • Get rid of junk.

Favorite Posts from September:

Other Links:

What have you been up to this month?

1 comment :

  1. Your first October goal is FABULOUS. All of them are fabulous. But I especially like that one :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...