Friday, September 13, 2013

Fall Roundup

I've done a few different types of fall projects on this blog over the years, so I thought it would be cool to put them all in one place. There are a few projects here that are pretty similar, but they show a couple different ways to do things.


simple fall wreath // zombie hat // apple pie for dummies // leaf mosaic candle // easy ghost decoration // candy corn bunting // leaf candles // fall wreath

I'm really excited to make even more this year - fall is my favorite! Do you have any favorite fall projects?

3 comments :

  1. The candy corn bunting is adorable! Everything here is adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the summary - it looks great! I'm so ready to start some Halloween crafts that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! And I'm so ready to start some Halloween projects too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...