Wednesday, September 18, 2013

DIY Scalloped Wall



A few months ago, I made this polka dot wall in my living room. More recently, I got an idea to switch it up a little. The actual project was really easy. I basically just cut each of the circles in half and taped them up in rows to make little scallops. Since I had two different colored circles I decided to do one row in one color and the next row in another color.

I'm thinking that it would be cool to just use the half circles at the very top of my wall and just rotate colors. Or if I do go with multiple rows I think I'll keep most of them full circles so there's no wall showing like there is in these photos. What do y'all think I should do? This is obviously a very important issue...

1 comment :

  1. this is a great idea!
    I just have to find someone to cut circles for me because I can never cut a circle... one side always ends up flat or messed up. ha.
    xo!
    Desiree
    http://ManoyMetal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...