Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Twist Headband Hair Tutorial


I am forever looking for ways to hide my awkward bangs while they're growing out (read: I'm basically always growing out my bangs because I usually cut them as soon as they grow out and then immediately decide that I hate them). So I've been playing around with some new and different styles. Here's one I like.



Start by taking a 1/2 inch section of hair from behind one of your ears and pulling it toward the top of your head. Create a twist and pull the hair over the top of your head like a headband. Pin that section of hair wherever the twist ends. If it doesn't reach all the way across to your other ear, take a new section of hair from the area where you pinned the first twist and continue until it reaches across. Then take a new section from behind your other ear and do the same thing going in the other direction. You can go back and forth a few times until you're satisfied with how it looks. Pull the rest of your hair back or just leave it as is and let the twists keep your bangs out of your face. Of course you don't need to have bangs to do this style. In fact it would probably make it a bit easier, just as my life would probably be a bit easier if I would stop cutting my own bangs all the time. But what's the fun in that, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...