Thursday, August 1, 2013

Living Room Tour

It's been awhile since I first posted my apartment tour after I moved in over a year ago. I've made a lot of changes since then, so I thought it might be time for another look. My living room is by far my favorite part of my home, so we'll start with that.










When I first moved into my apartment a little over a year ago, I had a pretty clear idea of how I wanted to decorate every room except for my living room. So it just kind of became the place where I put all the stuff that didn't fit anywhere else - all my thrift finds, handmade stuff, and family items. Now, it's become my favorite part of my apartment.

Since I work from home, my living room also serves as a home office/craft room. So it's always pretty messy and always changing. But I love having a part of my home that I can just decorate however I want whenever I want.

Eventually, I'll post some other parts of my home, but I think I have some work to do first. What's your favorite part of your home?

6 comments :

  1. I LOVE your living room! It's so simple, but full of personality :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah it is so bright and cheery! I adore it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! So cute and adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did there. It has so much character. Every little detail has something unique to say. Love your rug and the BOOKS sign.
    My home is still a work in progress. I've done some things in the living room, where I spend most of my time too, but still I'm not quite satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really cute. I love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...