Saturday, August 31, 2013

Life Lately


Lately I've been:
  • Working on: creating a serious budget for my life // cleaning out my apartment and getting rid of things so I don't become a full-fledged hoarder by age 26 // coming up with some fall/holiday DIY projects
  • Thinking about: traveling // enjoying fall things and cooler weather
  • Watching: baseball, mainly // also looking for suggestions for good Netflix instant movies
  • Eating: cheesy garlic bread chips - I'm pretty obsessed

Goals for September:
  • don't spend all my money on unnecessary garbage (fast food, always)
  • drink more water and less beer
  • create an editorial calendar for the rest of the year

Favorite Posts from August:

Other Links:

What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...