Thursday, August 22, 2013

DIY Coffee Lip Exfoliator

I've really been on a homemade beauty products kick lately. And I've wanted to try making a lip exfoliator because dry, dead skin under red lipstick is not a good look for anyone. Luckily, this was really easy and can be made with things you almost certainly have around your home.



Just mix 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon olive oil, and 2 teaspoons coffee grounds. Mix them together, apply, and then wipe off with a washcloth. Voila - smooth lips and I basically smell like coffee all the time, which is great. I've also seen this made with coconut oil and brown sugar, so you can use those if that's what you have. But I just decided to make some substitutions rather than grocery shopping and it worked out pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...