Lately I've been:
- Working on: creating a serious budget for my life // cleaning out my apartment and getting rid of things so I don't become a full-fledged hoarder by age 26 // coming up with some fall/holiday DIY projects
- Thinking about: traveling // enjoying fall things and cooler weather
- Watching: baseball, mainly // also looking for suggestions for good Netflix instant movies
- Eating: cheesy garlic bread chips - I'm pretty obsessed
Goals for September:
- don't spend all my money on unnecessary garbage (fast food, always)
- drink more water and less beer
- create an editorial calendar for the rest of the year
Favorite Posts from August:
- I'm absolutely certain that I need this DIY cheese kit
- This is, like, a great blog post
- I hate strong female characters. Here's why.
- World's oldest yoga teacher turns 95. What a badass.
- As Detroit flounders, its art scene flourishes
- Ever wonder what Brink is up to these days? Disney Channel Original Movie stars then and now
What have you been up to lately?