Monday, July 8, 2013

Mini Garden Time

This is not the first year I've wanted to start a little herb garden. And this is also not the first year I've underachieved at that goal. But I have a little tiny garden going in the corner of my kitchen and it's kind of cute so that's something. I haven't killed one single plant yet.


I just bought one of those all-inclusive kit things that comes with the dirt and the seeds and the pot (told you I was an underachiever). It has some basil, parsley, and chives. I added a little strip of chalkboard paint to the pot so that I know what is where because I know literally nothing about plants right now. And that way I can maybe keep it for another slacker-garden next year.




See? Still alive. So I'm not completely (just mostly) hopeless.

4 comments :

  1. How cute! Steve wants to do this after our wedding with our leftover tubs that we are using to hold drinks during the reception. I think its a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!! Good luck with the growing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I've been looking for apartment friendly herb garden containers, and I love how this looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! I ended up bedazzling my herb garden with chalkboard paint this year too (can you bedazzle herbs? With chalkboard paint, no less? Sure, why not! I'm still going with it) and I love how it turned out. But this little pot is super cute! You'll do just fine :) Herbs are pretty resilient, or at least, mine put up with my crap.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...