Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Life Lately


Lately I've been:
  • Feeling: incredibly grateful for all my wonderful friends
  • Working on: listing more vintage // keeping up with all of my day-to-day projects
  • Missing: fall - it's been a little colder around here, so it has me all nostalgic for colder weather.
  • Looking forward to: going to Disney World next month and possibly taking a few smaller trips with friends between now and then??
  • Watching: Orange is the New Black - I'm seriously obsessed with this show. If you haven't started it yet I highly recommend it.
  • Reading: Divergent by Veronica Roth
  • Eating: lots of mac and cheese and grilled cheese and fried cheese and the other day I had a grilled cheese with fried mozzarella sticks INSIDE it UGH it was so amazing.

Goals for August:
  • Work on decorating the rest of my apartment besides my living room
  • Practice yoga more regularly
  • Post on this blog more regularly and also find some new blogs to read

Fun Links: 

3 comments :

  1. I am also totally obsessed with orange is the new black. So good!!! ~Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to catch Orange is the New Black. Everyone I know is obsessed with it. I'm sure I'll love it too so I've been putting it off for a weekend where I don't have much else too. Because I have absolutely no self control when it comes to televsion.

    I swear, it's like you have a radar for combinations of cheese, mac, and fried foods. I don't understand how you find all this goodness!! So jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have a radar for fried cheese but the cheese stick grilled cheese was from DENNYS can you believe it?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...