Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Knitting Update

I was scrolling through my blog archive the other day and made a really disturbing discovery: I hardly ever blog about knitting anymore. (I guess the amount that this disturbs people is subjective...) But I used to blog about knitting here all the time - it was one of the main things I talked about because it was one of the main things I did. I still knit a lot, but I guess my projects have just been a little more time-consuming and not quite as interesting to blog about. But I'm going to do it anyway.




Lately, I've been just making things for myself, which isn't something I've done much of over the past few years as things for my shop and friends/family have taken priority. But I decided that I needed some pillow covers and blankets for my living room. The room has been really scatterbrained so I figured I could add some knits to kind of pull it all together a little. So I made some wide striped pillow covers with yellow, gray and white. Then I just finished this big striped blanket with yellow, gray, white and black. Now, I've just started another blanket that will be mostly yellow, but I'm thinking of adding some little polka dots to it. I'll be sure to post pictures of all of them when I'm done!


Have you been knitting anything interesting lately?

3 comments :

  1. I love the colors. It's very Hufflepuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! I love that you knit a whole blanket.... I have crocheted some but knitting one seems like such a daunting task! ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...