Thursday, July 25, 2013

DIY Comic Strip Wall Art

I don't know why I have this obsession with covering every inch of my walls with SOMETHING. But I do and I've come to terms with it. So if you have the same problem, here's an idea for a really easy project to cover those boring walls.


What you need:
  • printer/scanner
  • photos of comic strips
  • marker or colored pencil




Start by picking out a color (or two, if you want) and pick out some comic strips that might allow you to use your color. I chose yellow as my color, so Peanuts comics and Calvin and Hobbes worked pretty well. Plus they're my favorites anyway. Print out the comics you chose and then color in the areas that go with your color (i.e. Charlie Brown's shirt, Calvin's hair). Then tape them up or frame them or whatever. Now you don't have to worry about all that empty space on your walls. I put mine up on the side of my bookcase because having any empty space there is just silly, you know?


2 comments :

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...