Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Cheesy Pizza Dip

Everyone loves pizza. Everyone loves dip. So obviously everyone loves pizza dip. I've seen some recipes around the internet for such a concoction and I've really been wanting to try it. So I mixed my favorite parts of each recipe and I made a dip that turned out pretty delicious. (Please excuse the terrible photo - it was taken in my friend's dark basement during out latest craft night.)


Ingredients:
  • Layer 1: 4 oz cream cheese, 1/4 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup mayo, 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
  • Layer 2: 1 cup pizza sauce, 2 tablespoons basil, 2 tablespoons thyme, 1/2 tablespoon oregano, 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
  • Layer 3: 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup cream cheese, 2 tablespoons sour cream, 2 tablespoons mayo

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Add each layer to a 9"x9" pie pan and bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy with tortilla chips or slices of bread.

2 comments :

  1. I cannot wait to try this!! Pizza is amazing. Dip is amazing. Therefore, I fully expect Pizza Dip to be amazing squared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so amazing but i'm now craving pizza, cheese sauce and doritos!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...