Friday, June 14, 2013

Summertime Iced Tea Cocktail


I'm not a big long island iced tea fan. I think this is mainly because I like regular iced tea and I don't like things that taste bad... So I set out to modify it enough so that I'd like it. It's a tough job, I know. Here's what I came up with.


In a large pitcher, mix 2oz each of rum, vodka, gin, and simple syrup. Fill the rest of the pitcher with unsweetened iced tea, then add a teaspoon of lemon zest and add a few lemon slices for garnish. You can cut down the recipe to just make a cup, but since this is a lot less intense than your average "iced tea" beverage, it's more feasible to make a pitcher to share with friends on one of those hot summer nights.

2 comments :

  1. i am a big fan of iced tea. i think it's so refreshing. perfect for a hot summer day.

    Summer OASAP Giveaway! Come and join here. :)

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...