Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Painting Everything

I don't know why, but lately I've just been wanting to paint everything in my apartment. I've painted tables, lamps, pots, and who knows what else. But my biggest project so far has been this side table in my living room.


I received a sample of Plaster Paint from the folks at Wonderland and Company, so that's what I used on the table. I was surprised by how easy it was to use and how smooth it looked at the end (since I'm not really a great painter, and usually stick to spray painting things for that reason).


But I think it looks pretty good, no? I'm not sure yet if I want to paint the top the same color, use a different color, or maybe use some wallpaper that goes with it or something? I'm also considering painting my dark brown coffee table with this. What do you think??

I received the Plaster Paint used in this post for free. Opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment :

  1. I love this teal color!! and I totally think a pretty piece of wallpaper would be perfect to top off this table!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...