Thursday, June 6, 2013

"Nail Art"

I'm constantly amazed by the crazy art that creative people can make with nail polish. My fingernails have been painted pretty consistently since I was about 8 and I like art and trying new things, so I thought I'd give this whole "nail art" thing a shot. Conclusion: waste of my time.


Now, before any nail artists get offended, I still think it's really cool when other people do it. I'm just not good enough at it and don't have the patience. I did try three different designs and got a lot of compliments on them, but letting two or more different colors dry in between painting my nails was just a little much for me. And all the little imperfections kind of bummed me out.




So what do you think? Have you ever tried nail art?

2 comments :

  1. cute!! I'm with you on the patience thing. The fanciest one I've attempted is a glitter half moon and a solid colour, it turned out pretty nicely but I'm with you: pas de patience lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! They are lovely. Since my nails are so soft I don't bother with anything too fancy since my polish only lasts 2-3 days. You're so lucky I'm sure you don't have that problem

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...