Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Summer List

Every summer I make a list of things I want to do. And every summer, there are things left on the list that I didn't do. So I'm trying to be realistic this year, but I just really get ambitious during this time of year I guess (not normally a problem I have the rest of the year). Also, by "ambitious," I'm mostly referring to doing things (or talking about doing things) that are strictly fun and don't actually further my career or necessarily better myself as a person. But who really cares about those things, right?


So here it is:
  • go camping
  • plant an herb garden that is more successful than last year's attempt
  • visit a winery
  • outdoor yoga as much as possible
  • go on a semi-spontaneous road trip
  • have a successful vacation with my best friends
  • go to the zoo
  • ice cream every day
  • find some cool stuff at garage sales
  • go to the beach and build an awesome sandcastle
  • shop at farmer's markets
  • have mimosas for breakfast as often as possible
  • go on a picnic
  • fly a kite
  • bonfires and s'mores all the time
  • buy a bike
  • have a huge water balloon fight

Upon reading this list, I have concluded that it's been more or less the same since I was about 5. I think that's fine, yeah? What's on your summer list?

3 comments :

  1. This is a great list! A few years ago, my friend and I took a spontaneous road trip and had SO MUCH FUN. I haven't really made a thoughtful summer list yet (I should get on that!) but I know I'd like to make a windowbox garden and do some traveling/roadtripping

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bf and I are trying a different ice cream place around our city every Sunday afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest, your list is SO much like my own! Especially camping, herb gardening, THE ZOO!, visiting a farmers market, go to the park WHILE flying a kite AND having a picnic... The list goes on. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...