Tuesday, June 25, 2013

An Extra Sappy Post About Friendship

So I spent the last several days on vacation at my friend's lake house with about 20 of my nearest and dearest. We go on this trip every year, and it's always one of the highlights of my summer. But this year I'm just feeling extra happy about it, and wanted to say how much I love all of these people.


No matter what is going on with my life, they make me smile every single day. Whether you have a big group of friends or just a few close ones, I hope you realize how important they are and I hope you let them know. So this is me letting my friends (both online and off) know that you are the bee's knees or the cat's pajamas or whatever you want to call it. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...