Tuesday, June 18, 2013

3 Ways: Grilled Cheese

So I'm trying to be a little more creative with my meals around here. I still don't plan to make any 5-course masterpieces, but I figured maybe I could (sometimes) take a break from frozen chicken and McDonald's. Grilled cheese has always been one of my go-to meals, so here are three ways I was able to (slightly) veer away from my food routine.

1. gouda and bacon




2. havarti and avocado slices




3. jack and cranberries



Do you have a favorite way to make grilled cheese?

4 comments :

  1. Cranberry grilled cheese! Sounds delicious! I make grilled cheese all the time. My favorite is to spread some pesto on the inside of the bread, then cheese, then turkey slices. nom nom nom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we butter the outside and then press them in parmesan cheese - extra cheesey goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grilled cheese is such an awesomely quick, yummy, and versatile food. And usually what I make when I'm trying to avoid McDonald's after getting in from class at 10pm xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love LOVE grilled cheese sandwiches :) here are a few I've made and actually posted to my blog:

    Cheddar Apple Grilled Cheese: http://ageeksaga.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-love-sandwiches.html

    Grilled blue cheese and pear sandwich:
    http://ageeksaga.blogspot.com/2011/07/you-know-me-and-my-sandwiches.html

    "Grilled" caprese sandwich:
    http://ageeksaga.blogspot.com/2011/10/tasty-tuesday-best-sandwichever.html

    (and I probably have another half-dozen grilled cheese recipes that haven't made it to the blog yet ;) )

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...