Tuesday, May 14, 2013

DIY Fabric Wrapped Vase


In my ever-present struggle to never throw anything away, I've found myself in possession of a lot of glass bottles. So I decided to try and actually use them for something. A vase was the obvious choice, but I figured I could come up with something a little better looking than a cranberry juice label.


What you need:
  • fabric scraps
  • scissors
  • hot glue
  • glass bottle


Start by cutting the fabric into 1 inch wide strips. Twist the fabric and glue the end of it toward the bottom of the bottle. Start wrapping the twisted fabric around the bottle from bottom to top, gluing pieces as you go. Make sure the fabric completely covers the label, allow the glue to dry, and you're done! Just fill your vase with flowers or whatever.



1 comment :

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...