Monday, April 22, 2013

Lately





Lately I've been...
  • Getting together a bunch of my vintage shoes, purses and clothes to sell. I'm hoping to have a shop up and running by next week!
  • Enjoying the weather. It's finally (kind of) springy outside and I can finally turn my dumb heat off and leave the windows open sometimes.
  • Working on a new blog design. I should have it up later today or early tomorrow.
  • Watching Veronica Mars. It's been on my list for awhile and since there's going to be a movie I figured this was a good time to finally watch it. I made it through the whole first season in just a few days.
  • Re-arranging and re-decorating my living room. I promise to share some pictures soon.
What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...