Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Lately




Lately I've been...
  • wanting to redecorate my apartment. I have a lot of ideas and I may have just ordered some things for my living room, so you can maybe expect some new decorating posts coming up soon.
  • watching baseball! I'm so happy it's finally April and there's finally a sport I actually care about on TV almost every day. Basketball just doesn't do it for me.
  • crafting almost every day. It's great.
  • really, really looking forward to spring/summer. I have some fun plans and I'm just ready to be outside without having to wear 15 layers.
  • eating all the Reese's eggs I can get my hands on. I'm obsessed with all Reese's and even more obsessed with all holiday Reese's, but the eggs are far and away the best of the bunch. I'm hoarding them so that maybe they'll last me awhile. (they won't)
  • working on saving money. I'm a natural saver, so I've never created an actual budget or anything, but I'm working on one now. Do you have any budgeting tips?
What have you been up to lately?

2 comments :

  1. Sounds like things have been pretty awesome lately! I started budgeting a few months ago and I'm definitely no expert. One thing I'll say is don't be afraid to rebudget. After I made my budget and tracking my spending for a little bit, I realized that I don't usually spend in the way that my budget was laid out, ie. I spend less on A than I though and more on B. So, I updated it so that I had less money allotted to A and more to B. I'm still spending the same amount overall, but it works a little better.

    I wrote a full post about starting a budget here: http://northstareasternsky.blogspot.com/2013/02/adult-responsibilities-starting-budget.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...