Lately I've been...
- wanting to redecorate my apartment. I have a lot of ideas and I may have just ordered some things for my living room, so you can maybe expect some new decorating posts coming up soon.
- watching baseball! I'm so happy it's finally April and there's finally a sport I actually care about on TV almost every day. Basketball just doesn't do it for me.
- crafting almost every day. It's great.
- really, really looking forward to spring/summer. I have some fun plans and I'm just ready to be outside without having to wear 15 layers.
- eating all the Reese's eggs I can get my hands on. I'm obsessed with all Reese's and even more obsessed with all holiday Reese's, but the eggs are far and away the best of the bunch. I'm hoarding them so that maybe they'll last me awhile. (they won't)
- working on saving money. I'm a natural saver, so I've never created an actual budget or anything, but I'm working on one now. Do you have any budgeting tips?