Friday, April 12, 2013

Hot Chocolate Coffee With Baileys


Okay, so I'm still pretty new to this drink recipe thing, and clearly I'm struggling with the whole "coming up with cool names" part of it. So feel free to suggest better names for this in the comments. I'm also aware that this is probably not the most creative or seasonally appropriate drink option, but it's 35 degrees as I'm writing this and I will drink hot beverages all year long and you can't stop me. Also you could just chill it if you want to be like that. Anyway...


Start off with a shot of espresso. Then mix a half packet of instant hot chocolate with a half cup of milk. Add a shot of Baileys Irish Cream and top it off with some marshmallows or whipped cream or something else fancy. Boom. Done.


I promise I'll try to be more creative next time. Don't forget to leave cool names in the comments so I can get better at this game. The winner gets a prize (my adoration).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...