In yesterday's post, I talked about the craft night I hosted over the weekend with my friends. I mentioned that we did two different projects - the first was decorating canvas shoes. The second was decorating flasks, because if you're going to carry around a flask it should at least be snazzy, right?
Everyone got really creative with this one. Here are the different ways everyone decorated theirs (from left to right):
- fabric attached with mod podge, bird also cut from fabric
- polka dots made with nail polish
- washi tape with ric rac trim and ribbon glued on
- duck cut from fabric, attached with mod podge and outlined in glitter
- one layer of acrylic paint and another layer painted with a sponge
- covered in washi tape