Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Craft Night Part 2: Decorating Flasks


In yesterday's post, I talked about the craft night I hosted over the weekend with my friends. I mentioned that we did two different projects - the first was decorating canvas shoes. The second was decorating flasks, because if you're going to carry around a flask it should at least be snazzy, right?


Everyone got really creative with this one. Here are the different ways everyone decorated theirs (from left to right):


  1. fabric attached with mod podge, bird also cut from fabric
  2. polka dots made with nail polish
  3. washi tape with ric rac trim and ribbon glued on
  4. duck cut from fabric, attached with mod podge and outlined in glitter
  5. one layer of acrylic paint and another layer painted with a sponge
  6. covered in washi tape
...Now if you ever find yourself in a situation where you need a decorated flask, you'll have a lot of different ideas.

1 comment :

  1. LOVE this idea!!! I totally want to have a flask party! ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...