Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Wrapup

It's the last day of April and it's finally actually starting to feel like spring around here. I'm really excited for the weather to be consistently warm and for it to hopefully stop raining every single day. But other than the weird Michigan weather, which is to be expected anyway, April was pretty good. I spent a lot of it going out with friends, trying to go sort through my vintage collection, redecorating my apartment, and enjoying some delicious food (as always).


Favorite posts from April:

And some goals for May:
  • Take more pictures (this was a goal for April that I didn't exactly follow through with)
  • Make some actual meals that don't start out either frozen or as peanut butter, jelly, and bread
  • Spend as much time outside as possible

How was your April? Any fun plans for May?

2 comments :

  1. I loved the DIY polka dot flats post, I'm definitely going to try and make my own oxford/saddle shoes sometime :)

    Cheers,
    Nina // lefancygeek.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! There are SO many things you can do with plain canvas shoes.

      Delete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...