Friday, March 29, 2013

Sparkling Shirley Temple

So I'm starting a new blog feature today. It combines my two favorite things: making things and alcohol. Okay, maybe they're not my absolute favorite things ever. Well alcohol is. I mean, what?... Anyway, I'm aiming to share a new drink recipe at least every other Friday, and I'm saying it so maybe I'll actually stick to it. It was one of my goals this year to learn/create some new drink recipes because why not, right? So we're starting off pretty simple today with a sparkling shirley temple.



Add a handful of ice to cup or pitcher (you'd need a bigger handful in this case) along with a maraschino cherry or two (two, who are we kidding?) Pour four parts ginger ale, one part grenadine, and two parts sparkling white wine. You can also add a splash of cherry flavored vodka (this is optional but highly recommended). Then add another maraschino cherry or five for good measure. Enjoy.


1 comment :

  1. Sounds delicious! Love drink posts..... keep em coming! ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...