Monday, February 25, 2013

Lately

Lately I've been:






  • Working on organizing my closets. I have so many new clothes from a recent swap with my friends and I've always had a lot of craft supplies so that can make storage kind of an issue in a small apartment. I've actually made a lot of progress this month though.
  • Looking forward to my birthday. Who doesn't love birthdays? Even though I'm old they're still pretty exciting. I already got one early gift (the old camera in the above photo), so that's pretty fun. But mostly I'm just looking forward to hanging out with people I like.
  • Finishing up watching One Tree Hill. This show has me all kinds of emotional right now. I'm looking for some light-hearted shows to watch next. Any suggestions?
  • Getting really antsy for spring to get here. I have a trip to Florida in a couple of weeks, so the weather better be good there and then winter better be basically over by the time I get back. (It won't be though).
  • Feeling really uninspired to make anything. It's just one of those weeks, I guess.

What have you been up to lately?

2 comments :

  1. Sorry to hear about your lack of inspiration, I've been going through that too = I just end up picking up some yarn and start knitting and then I feel motivated to do it. But sometimes it's best to take a break from it - try something new, no harm in that. Lucky to get some new clothes. Happy Birthday to you soon, and wishing you a good trip to Florida - how nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah, it happens sometimes so I'm not too worried about it. I always just get over it eventually, you know?

      Delete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...