- Working on organizing my closets. I have so many new clothes from a recent swap with my friends and I've always had a lot of craft supplies so that can make storage kind of an issue in a small apartment. I've actually made a lot of progress this month though.
- Looking forward to my birthday. Who doesn't love birthdays? Even though I'm old they're still pretty exciting. I already got one early gift (the old camera in the above photo), so that's pretty fun. But mostly I'm just looking forward to hanging out with people I like.
- Finishing up watching One Tree Hill. This show has me all kinds of emotional right now. I'm looking for some light-hearted shows to watch next. Any suggestions?
- Getting really antsy for spring to get here. I have a trip to Florida in a couple of weeks, so the weather better be good there and then winter better be basically over by the time I get back. (It won't be though).
- Feeling really uninspired to make anything. It's just one of those weeks, I guess.
What have you been up to lately?