Lately I've been...
- Trying to organize my craft supplies. This seems impossible though. I have a whole walk-in closet dedicated to craft supplies, but I can no longer walk into it because of how much stuff is in there.
- Not doing so well with my goal of seeing all the movies nominated for Best Picture before the Academy Awards. I need several trips to the movies per week if this is really going to happen.
- Catching up on The Office. Who is watching this season? I'm seriously so emotional about it.
- Planning a Galentine's Day celebration with my friends. Leslie Knope holidays are always the best, aren't they?
- Wanting to skip ahead to March. Aside from Galentine's Day, February looks to be pretty boring. March includes my birthday, a trip to Florida, BASEBALL, Pi Day (yes, this is important), and a bunch of other stuff that is way better than anything February has to offer.
What have you been up to lately?