Here's some cool stuff I found on the internet this week:
- Who watched the series finale of 30 Rock last night? I'm still a little emotional about it, but I really love this post with life lessons from Liz Lemon. She's my spirit animal.
- I love beer. I love great design. I love Oh Beautiful Beer.
- I'm pretty much in love with this photo of a father/son superhero team fighting crime at the hardware store.
- The Balancing Act of Being Female; Or, Why We Have So Many Clothes - This article was pretty interesting and made some decent points about the perceptions of women and how we dress. Worth a read.
- I'm obsessed with Downton Abbey, so I find these Facebook-centric recaps really funny (but also very sad in the case of this week's episode).
- Sharp Suits is a collection of really cool looking graphic prints based on ridiculous feedback from clients. I'm not a designer, but I've gotten some pretty ridiculous feedback on other types of projects in the past so a lot of it was relatable (and hilarious[ly sad])
- I love this collection of art inspired by Young Adult literature.
- Any Hanson fans out there? I used to (still do) love the original Mmm Bop (a lot) but I came across this video of them singing it more recently and it is really, really impressive.
- JK Rowling was already the queen of my life, even before she dropped off the list of billionaires for donating so much money to charity.
- Star Wars s'mores. Enough said.