Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Rearranging

Do you ever just get the urge to move around everything in your home? This tends to happen to me a lot. And after my Christmas decorations had to come down this week, I really felt like it needed a change.

 


I only rearranged my living room a bit, but I'm pretty happy with the way it looks so far, I think. I still have some changes I'm thinking about, and I actually have a little room for some extra furniture now, so I'm keeping an eye out for some antique chairs and a side table to round out the room.

Now my kitchen needs to watch out...

7 comments :

  1. is that washi tape on your bookshelf? that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! So easy and makes my bookshelf much less boring.

      Delete
  2. I love your art + snoopy lights!! You have such an awesome style Annie!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The snoopy lights are pretty much my favorite thing in the room, but I mostly feel like there is no style at all, just a mess of nonsense haha.

      Delete
  3. The Star Wars potato heads kill me xD I used to rearrange all the time, but can't currently, which is driving me a little bit insane. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah thank you they are my favorite! I didn't think I could really rearrange my living room other than the way I had it either, but I found a way!

      Delete
  4. I've been feeling like rearranging for a while now, but I can't seem to get a good free chunk of time to go ahead and do it through the house. Soon, though. Soon.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...