Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Lately








Lately I've been:
...working on a lot of DIY projects for the blog. I finally have the craft bug again - hurrah!
...wishing for spring. Walks, ice cream, baseball, not turning into an icicle every time I leave the house - that all sounds great to me.
...watching One Tree Hill. I know I'm a little late to this party, but I'm on season 3 on Netflix and it's getting pretty dramatic. Anyone else watch it??
...wanting to get back into drawing again. I found some old sketchbooks while cleaning out my apartment, and I think I'm going to go pick up some pencils later.

What have you been up to lately?

2 comments :

  1. I've been up to working haha and a bit of wedding planning.

    I love your new layout :) and I'm looking forward to the DIY's

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love all the little items in your photos! I'm still crocheting and knitting almost daily. Last night I was sooo cold I curled up under the covers by 8. I felt bad for being unproductive but I just needed to get warm! Today it's pouring rain (yay Vancouver) and I am procrastinating about my dog walk. Okay, I'm going now... I hate getting soaked! Your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...