Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Wrapup


January is over - finally! The winter months are always soooo long. This one was okay actually, as far as Januarys go. I spent the month redecorating my apartment, getting back into crafting, and trying to spend as many nights as possible out with my friends instead of hibernating through the winter as usual.


Favorite posts from January:

And some goals for Febrary:
  • Save money and work more - I have some exciting travel plans for this year and I need to make sure they actually happen.
  • Get organized - Everything in my life is a mess right now, so I should probably work on that.
  • Have fun - Nights out have definitely made this January go by faster than usual, so I'd really like to do the same for February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...